Core values of corporate social responsibility
Core values - CSR
- HKS Metals recognises its responsibility to protect human rights.
- HKS Metals strives to produce only raw materials, building materials and fuels and thereby reducing its waste streams.
- HKS Metals is committed to reducing its impact on the environment, inter alia by monitoring and reducing its use of energy, fuels and raw materials.
- HKS Metals strives to create a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees, customers and visitors, customers and visitors.
- HKS Metals strives to create a working environment that attracts, retains and motivates people and offers them the opportunity to learn and develop. HKS Metals strives to create a working environment that attracts, retains and motivates people and offers them the opportunity to realise their potential.
- HKS Metals does not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination, and it is committed to ensuring that everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- HKS Metals conducts business in a fair manner, with respect for other parties.
- HKS Metals is committed to continuous and meaningful communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- HKS Metals works in accordance with the legal requirements and takes into account the wishes of the competent authority